TAU Mk 8 MATCH
PCP GUN FOR COMPETITION MANUFACTURED IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC - MEETS ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ISSF FOR THE TYPE OF SHOOTING "Air pistol 10 meters" - CHOOSE RIGHT OR LEFT HAND ON THE CUSTOMIZE BUTTON - THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY SHIPPED TO THE EEC
- The TAU Mk 8 MATCH pistol is a single-shot gun designed to achieve maximum performance in high-level competitions. Its special characteristics fully satisfy the demands of elite athletes.
- Anatomical handle made of walnut wood with adjustable heel height. Chopped to avoid slipping. The handle is designed to achieve the perfect shooting position you just have to be guided by its shape when placing your hand.
- Trigger adjustable in all variables - First time travel, sear exit and trigger weight.
- Trigger shoe adjustable in height and angle.
- Rear view of large size, adjustable mincrométricamente in height and drift.
- Rear window with variable width by micrometric screw.
- High quality barrel with a group smaller than 5.5 mm in diameter for 10 shots at 10 meters with the gun placed on the bench.
- Easy loading system for the hand that does not wield the weapon in order not to undo the grip of the pistol once it reaches the optimum.
- Front sight with ability to regulate lights by turning it.
- Compressed air tank for up to 300 bar with pressure gauge in the front.
- Regulated weapon so that the velocity of the projectile remains stable throughout the cylinder pressure range, from 300 to 120 bar (high number of shots with a cylinder of compressed air).
- Dry shooting system for training by sliding button.
ATTENTION, VERY IMPORTANT !!! ALWAYS, BEFORE INSERTING A NEW COMPRESSED AIR DEPOSIT IN THE WEAPON, REMEMBER TO MOUNT THE TRIGGER 100% (LEVER TO MOUNT 100% backwards)
Basic technical details of the weapon:
- Power source: 80 ml capacity air pressure tank with pressure gauge, max. 300 bars (30 Mpa)
- Weapon weight: 975 grams
- Length of the weapon: 420 mm
- Weapon width: 48 mm
- Weapon height: 145 mm
- Viewing distance: 380 mm
- Front sights: 3 units with the weapon - 3.5 / 4.2 / 5 mm wide.
- Rear view: Modifiable between 2.5 - 5 mm
- Barrel length: 250 mm
- Front three-chamber compensator.
- Trigger weight: Modifiable between 200 - 600 grams
- Caliber: 4.5mm (.177)
- Speed at the tip of the barrel (V0): adjustable, optimally 160 m / sec.
- Dispersion - circumscribed Ø 5 mm / 10 m: max Ø 5.5 mm (5 x Diabolo Final Match TAU BRNO CZ)
- Grip: with adjustable palm rest, left or right, Turkish walnut, CWP Finland.
- Rear view: open, oversize with height adjustment and drift by micrometric screws.
- Rear window variable in width.
- Accessories with the gun: air filling adapter, set of Allen keys, 2 spare front sights, rigid plastic case in black with engraved logo.
- Product warranty: 2 years from the billing date.
DO NOT use below 90 bars of pressure.
- Adjustable in length: 25 mm
- Adjustable in height: 10 mm
- Adjustable rotation in: 360º
- First modifiable time between: 0 - 3 mm
- Second modifiable time between: 0 - 2 mm
- Trigger weight: Modifiable between 1 and 7 Nw
- Trigger stop: Flexible elastic
- Available hand grips right and left hand
- Number of shots per 1 cartridge loaded at 300 bars: maximum 300