Weihrauch HW 80 SL (New Model)
With this airgun and Weihrauch/Dampa 4T anti-vibration mounts and original Weihrauch 3-9x40P scope, all correctly mounted, in 4.5 or 5.5 mm caliber, you can group shots at 50 meters (if the shooter knows how to do it). The 4.5 mm caliber is preferable but with the 5.5 mm caliber it can also be done. Using these elements and mounting them correctly does not change the scope lenses and the scopes do not move or break. If you do not use these elements this matter will not work correctly - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- Weihrauch HW 80 (Made in Germany). Carbine of compressed air by spring designed for the shot of precision. Tunnel front sight with changeable plates according to the type of shot to be made. The sight is adjustable in height and drift with 4 different rear windows placed in a system of change by rotation, you can choose peepholes according to the type of shot to be made.
- The tilting barrel allows easy loading and its excellent fit and precision in the termination, typical German manufacture of high quality prevents non-precise operations, this weapon does not take gaps by use and its closure does not allow the escape of air under pressure during the shot , its adjustments are perfect, there is no defect in the turn of the barrel, there are no defects for many years of use of this rifle.
- The adjustable Rekord trigger allows you to fine-tune the output weight to take shots without movement (gatillazos) and facilitates grouping.
- The weight of the weapon prevents oscillating movements during the aiming phase. A good face of the same will make this carbine practically does not move while we focus the target.
- Recoil very controlled, not annoying.
- Weihrauch barrel 500 mm long (model HW 80) or 410 mm long (model HW 80 K), high precision rifling.
- Adjustable "Rekord" trigger on both versions.
- Cal. .177/.22
- FAC power (24 joules) in both calibers. See timeline series below.
- Beech wood stock with rubber butt plate.
- Automatic safety between each shot.
- Rear sight (with four different windows) and tunnel front sight with changeable plates.
- Total length of the weapon: 1,150 mm (HW 80) - 1060 mm (HW 80 K)
- Weight: 4 Kg (HW 80 model), 3.9 Kg (HW 80 K model)
the price does not include accessories that are not specifically indicated as included in the price.