Weihrauch HW 77 and 77 K Cal. .177-.22-.25
Weihrauch striped barrel 470 mm long (77 model) - 370 mm (77 K model). Cal. .177 (FAC or 16 joules energy), Cal. .22 (FAC), fixed barrel, spring loaded by independent lever under barrel, adjustable open sights included in the price, guides to mount optical scopes, fine adjustable trigger - Power: 24 or 16 joules, to choose. - WORDLWIDE SHIPPING
Spring air rifle designed for hunting and precision shooting.
Sighting system by optical sight mounted on the guides that the rifle brings made from the factory itself. In order for the rifle to work properly and we can get all its power and precision from it, we advise using the original Weihrauch (Dompa) mounts with four damped screws, otherwise the scope will always give you problems.
It is also recommended to use original Weihrauch riflescopes as they are the most resistant to the vibrations of the shots of this powerful rifle.
The fixed barrel with lever to mount under the barrel (acting as a double barrel) makes this carbine a weapon capable of making very closed clusters due to its excellent precision. The conical linear block closure makes the air pressure take advantage of 100%, there is no loss of compressed air during firing. The "double barrel" confers a certain air of a classic double barrel weapon to the whole making this rifle a weapon with high plastic beauty.
The adjustable Rekord trigger allows you to fine-tune the output weight to remove the shots without movement avoiding the triggers and facilitates grouping.
The weight of the weapon prevents oscillating movements during the aiming phase. A good face of it will make this carbine practically does not move while we focus the target
The recoil of the HW 77 is very controlled, it is not annoying.
The HW 77 is a very complete rifle, possibly the best rifle manufactured by the Weihrauch house regarding functionality in all shooting variables (from total accuracy at 50 meters to the entertainment shot at the challenging can) with the same price than other models that only contemplate a "modality" of shooting, we can say that the HW 77 is a true "all-terrain" of high quality pneumatic weapons, serves everything and serves very well.
- Weihrauch 470 mm long fixed barrel with high precision fluted. - 370 mm long barrel in modelo 77 K
- Trigger "Rekord" adjustable.
- Cal. .177 or .22 or .25
- Power: FAC. The FAC power is the maximum power that each unit (carbine) can develop in that specific model and unit.(Between 20 and 24 joules)
- Cylinder head in beech, ambidextrated with "fish scales" segregated in the front of the stock.
- Automatic insurance between each shot.
- Rear rise (with four uses) and square front metal sight for precision shooting.
- The rear sight is located above the body of the weapon, approximately in the middle of the same and can even be modified by moving it through the guides where it is mounted (the same guides that are used to mount the optical scope), in any case this rear sight is located in a much more delayed position than that usually mounted on other rifle models that usually place the rear sights on top of the barrel chamber. The delayed placement of the sight provides a great advantage in precision shooting because the aiming distance is large and at a greater distance from a weapon with greater precision although it is a configuration with a slower focus but that is irrelevant for us because we are not talking about hunting shooting where speed is almost everything but precision shooting where speed does not usually matter too much, anyway, the face of the weapon is easy and the aim is very fast.
- 11 mm guides for mounting optical aiming system.
- Total length of the weapon: 1120 mm - 1020 mm in model 77 K
- Weight: 4.10 Kg (model 77 ) - 4 Kg in model 77 K
The price does not include accessories that are not specifically indicated as included in the price.