4t Hill Hand Pump + DRY PACK (with hose for PCP rifles)
PRODUCT IN STOCK DELIVERY IN 24 HOURS !!! 4-TIME Hill pump + DRY PACK (Filter cartridge to remove water in the injected air), especially for filling pressure in PCP guns. Load your weapons with little effort. Reject Chinese, Turkish etc. pumps, they are low quality products, with them everything will be problems, you will work a lot but you load little - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- The new Hill 4T + DRY PACK Pump for loading compressed air cylinders up to 300 bars incorporates the new patented 4T technology for this type of products.
- 4-time pumps demand little work compared to the large flow of pressurized air they deliver. The 4-time system is the most modern operating system in manual pumps to load pressurized air in tanks and can load up to 300 bars.
- The pump is delivered with the injected air drying cartridge (DRY PACK) complete, mounted on the pump and loaded with the drying balls.
HOW TO LOAD A RIFLE WITH THE HILL PUMP
The easiest way to load compressed air from our PCP carbine with a manual pump is as follows:
- Place your feet firmly on the support, located at the bottom of the pump, against the floor. In standing position, stretch your arms fully down with the pump handle held with both hands, once you have them fully stretched and the handle firmly held down, drop the weight of your body, flexing your knees, thereby Loading will be effective with minimal effort; Don't forget to bend your knees so that the body falls. The pump will reach maximum load with minimal effort taking advantage of your body weight, follow this form of loading, everything will be easier.
- This is the ideal pump for loading P.C.P. carbine tanks. or small pressurized air cylinders up to 1 liter capacity.
- Install the connector of your carbine on the tip of the pump hose and load the carbine tank with pressure air.
- You can also load cylinders of compressed air pistol or Olympic carbine (Steyr, Walther, Feinwerbau, TAU Brno, Alfa Proj etc.), for this you need to buy the adapter that appears in this same Web of Ref. 42 (for 200 bars) or Ref. 893 for 300 bars and install it on the tip of the pump hose.
- The Hill 4T pump is valid for all models of PCP carbines and guns on the market.
- A tube of petroleum jelly for pump maintenance is included in the product.