CARBON BOTTLE 300 BAR - 3 LITERS - FULL EQUIPED - EEC
AIR COMPRESSED bottle 3 LITERS 300 BARS MANUFACTURED IN CARBON (TESTED AT 500 BARS) - WITH EUROPEAN USE CERTIFICATE - EASY TO TRANSPORT (2.8 Kg) BY ANYONE. THE PRICE INCLUDES THE BOTTLE, THE TAP AND THE COMPLETE LOADING STATION - SHIPMENTS TO ALL EUROPE
Compound cylinder wrapped in carbon fiber of 3 liters / 300 BAR equipped with special load valve of air piston MDE "Jubilee" leader in the industry.
- Our cylinders have the CE mark and are approved for use in the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- The bottle assembles a BEST Fittings calibrator of 40 mm, with an accuracy of 1.6% = +/- 5 BAR, and a BEST Fittings Ultima 450 mm tube as standard.
- An incredible compressed air pistol charging system, weighing only 2.8 Kg!
- Fill your Buddy bottle directly from the valve.
- An average of more than 16 fillings in an Air Arms S410.
- Hydrostatic test cycle of 5 years.
Additional information about the carbon fiber tank, the carbon fiber cylinder, the carbon fiber bottle:
- European certification: EN 12245
- Thread of the bottle: M18 x 1.5
- Diameter: 105mm
- Height included valve 565 mm
- Life of the bottle - 15 years
- Hydrostatic test cycle of 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Cylinder dismantling date:
- 15 years from the manufacture Detailed date in the cylinder. The recall date refers to the last date on which the cylinder can be filled at a commercial filling station. You can continue to use the cylinder safely after this date until the air runs out, it simply can not be replenished commercially.
Our cylinders have the CE mark and are approved for use in the United Kingdom and the European Union. They are not approved by the DOT type for the US sub markets. UU And EE. UU Check the specific standards of your country and make sure they are suitable for the intended use. We can not accept any refund claim for inappropriateness in your region.