RIFLE PCP HW 110, the new PCP from the Weihrauch house of Germany.
We are facing a VERY modern concept rifle that incorporates these novel concepts:
- Synthetic stock Ultra Resistant, ambidextrous (Light and scratch resistant)
- Weapon small but with classic stock (For those who want small arms but not BullPup)
- Very small rifle dimensions (No more than 1m from the begining to the end)
- Regulator to maintain projectile speed (All shots come out at the same speed)
- Weaver guides for mounting aiming systems (The most modern system)
- Quick connector air compressed safe (never loses air when charging)
- Super precise automatic jump pellet magazine (Do not crush the pellets)
- Latch to ensure the correct insertion of the magazine (Avoid placement errors)
- Manual safety of large dimensions, ambidextrous (100% Safety)
Excellent precision, free of vibrations to the shot, fast and easy in the repetition, 10 shot loader, rechargeable compressed air cartridge for 200 bars. With quick loading system and pressure gauge integrated in the tank.
- Total length of the rifle: 1000 mm
- Barrel length: 410 mm (16 j.) 600 mm (FAC)
- Weight: 3,4 Kg
- Cal. .177" (FAC) or .22"
- Adjustable 2-stroke type trigger.
- Thread made in the barrel, factory, for mounting sound suppressors.
- Decorative nozzle for the front part of the barrel included with the rifle.
- Maximum load pressure: 200 bar
- Automatic jump multitiro magazine - 10 shots per magazine. (2 factory magazines)
- Locking system by lateral lever, very soft and reliable.
In general it is a very compact rifle, solid, solid looking like all Weihrauch products and that will surely give an excellent result for many years, if you want reliable weapons buy Weihrauch, this is the typical feature of this German brand.