Rifle made in Germany by Weihrauch, these weapons are known for their reliability and excellent performance. These are very well made weapons with excellent quality, very precise and very durable.
- Free of vibration in each shot, it allows install any optical visor.
- Guides of 11 mm for installation aim system
- At the Front of the barrel a coil of 1/2 " UNF for assembly external silencers.
- The rifle includes a decorative muzzle at the fron of the barrel to cover the coil of the barrel.
- Magazine type: cylinder with automatic jump for 14 pellets in lime. .177" and 14 pellets in lime. 22" (two magazines with the rifle)
- Sport stock elaborated in wood of walnut with rubber butt pad.
- Max pressure of load: 200 bars
- Gauge of pressure joined at the air tube and equipment with quick fill system for charge air. It is possible to load from air to pressure with the fixed air tube, without need to separate it from the rifle (the rifle it's submits with the necessary connector) or separating the air-tube tank and charge it with another connector different from the previous one (the rifle incorporates the necessary connector).
- Available in lime. .177" and .22"
- Perfect balance of weight
- Trigger match adjustable in 2 stages with manual safe
- Total weigth of the rifle: 3,9 Kg
- Length of the rifle: 1.070 mm
- Long barrel: 600 mm
- Reloading system with lateral bolt
- The HW 100 mounts a regulator to regulate the speed of the pellet to achieve a excellent accuracy.
- The HW 100 allows the use of interchangeable air tanks, is designed for this, with which you can have more than one reservoir of pre-charged compressed air for your rifle and change them according to needs, this is very useful for field trips, hunting etc . We can sell you as many extra deposits as you need.