The BAIKAL 46M gun is the ideal weapon to start shooting precision by its easy handling, high precision, autonomy and ergonomic qualities as well as its content
This is a weapon that will give you many satisfactions and that will teach you tomaster the precision shooting technique.
This pistol is the most used in all shooting schools of RUSSIAN HIGH COMPETITION, great masters in precision shooting
Airsoft gun. Intended for international competitions. Winner of diverse prizes in the world and championships of Europe
Procedure for correct loading the gun
It is essential to make the loading procedure correctly, otherwise the weapon breaks down (Oring etc.) and the gun starts to lose air. In the manual is indicated, load it like this:
- Slide the loading lever (43) completely forward (again even with a certain violence), then lift the lid (57) that gives access to the barrel chamber.
- Slide the load lever (43) fully back.
- Put the pellet in the barrel chamber and lower the top (57).
- The gun is ready to shoot.
- Caliber: .177"
- Speed: 140 m / s.
- Power: 7.5 Joules.
- Barrel Length: 280 mm.
- Dimensions (L / A / W): 420x200x50 mm.
- Weight: 1.300 gr. Downloaded.
- Trigger: 500 gr adjustable
- Rear sight: adjustable in height and side.